9.18.2012

Ravens Creations...



 

Go Ravens!!!

 
Here is my feature:  "Ray-Ray".  He is from a tute (tutorial) "Joyful Bear" from a Chilean designer named Joy.  Found Here:  JoyFul Bear Tute .  This Cutie took about 4 days, and was my first attempt at a teddy bear.  It was a great way to use up some Ravens material that I had left over (from the vest below) and it was just in time for the Season Opener 2012!  Ray-Ray is my Mascot!




 I custom made these Ravens Bucket Seat Covers with the new Ravens Plaid Fleece material that came out this season (2012), and then I personlized them with "Jo's Jeep" embroidered on the upper back rest.  The covers are reinforced with fleece batting for stability.


These are my custom visors made to fit my thin visors that are native to the Jeep Wrangler.  The driver's side has a mesh pocket for my sunglasses, two pen holder slots, a clear vinyl closeable pouch for loose change, a mesh pouch for my blue tooth, and a pocket for a post-it pad.  The passenger side holds a pack of tissues, has a large clear vinyl closeable pouch, and a post-it holder also.  Go Ravens!
 
 
My Husband ordered up a Ravens vest from me, so I custom tailored this one for him, modeled after a leather one in his closet.  This is Ravens fleece, lined with black denim, and two toggle closures. He wears this on game day when he rides his motorcycle...
 
Then I made a custom fit motorcyle back rest pad cover that I customized with embroidery of the Ravens logo, for his bike.  I emboidered my "designed by" on the front :-)...  I completed the look with studs to match his seat and saddlebags...  I made this one a few weeks ago (Sept 2012).  I am too embarrassed to post the one I made for him last year when I was an utter newbie!  It is really embarassing, but he had it on all the time anyway!  You know us creative folk, always our own worst critics!  
 
Here is my Ravens game day lounge outfit.  It is a fleece hoodie and lounge pants along with booties.  This is a picture taken on our anniversary trip to Ocean City, MD in December 2011.
 
 
And no woman's wardrobe is complete without a Ravens purse!  This I made a long time ago near the beginning of when I got the machine.  It was made out of denim from a pattern by McCall's or Butterick.


No comments:

Post a Comment